- Module name: Principles of pedagogical skills
- Module code: ОНД.10
- Module type: selective
- Semester: 5
- Module structure: total number of academic hours – 90 (ECTS credits – 3); class hours – 40 (lectures - 10, practical classes – 30)
- Lecturer: Alla V. Dobryden
- Education outcomes:
After the module studying a student is to
know: significance and peculiarities of teacher profession; teacher’s professionally important qualities and determinants of their development; main principles, means of professional and pedagogical self-perfection; rules of efficient pedagogical interaction; principles of teacher’s communicative culture functioning; pedagogical potentialities of teacher’s professional equipment; peculiarities of teacher’s intrinsic psychotechnics; studying criteria, summing up, application of pedagogical experience;
be able: to evaluate objectively own professional abilities and to develop them purposefully; to realize efficiently professional pedagogical self-education; to find and create conditions of effective pedagogical communication; to form contacts with pupils on the basis of subject-subject interaction; to show pedagogical artistry in practical work with children; to introduce new progressive pedagogical findings
- Teaching mode: classes
- Required compulsory prior and related modules: Pedagogics, Entrance to profession
- Module content:
Essence, content of pedagogical skills and teacher’s creative work, ways of its realization. Teacher as a subject of creative pedagogical work. Technological principles of educational activity. Theoretical and technological principles of professional pedagogical communication. Pedagogical techniques. Pedagogical artistry. Skills of pedagogical interaction organization in education process
- Literature to use:
- Педагогічна творчість: підручник / За ред. С.О. Сисоєвої. − К.: НПУ ім. М.П. Драгоманова, 2005. − 183 с.
- Педагогічна майстерність: хрестоматія / За ред. І.А. Зязюна. − К.: СПД Богданова, 2008. − 461 с.
- Дербеньова А.Г. Тренінги з розвитку комунікативності вчителів. – Х.: Основа, 2009. – 159 с.
- Forms and methods of instruction: lectures, seminars, individual research assignment, individual work
- Evaluation methods and criteria:
- Current control (90%): oral feedback, multiple tests, individual work
- Final control (10%, credit): module test, oral answer
- Language of instruction: Ukrainian